Next Election: Tuesday, June 15, 2021
There will be a Joint Runoff Election for the City of Pasadena for the following races:
- Council Member, District B
- Council Member, District E
View a full sample ballot for the June 15, 2021 Election.
If you don’t know if there’s an election in your area, fill out this form to find out!
Register to Vote
Make sure you’re registered to vote before this local election. Check your voter registration status.
Register to vote one of the following ways:
- Download and print an application.
- Request, via e-mail at email@example.com, to have a paper application mailed to you. Please provide a mailing address and phone number in your email.
- Call 713-755-6965 to be assisted in English, Spanish, Vietnamese, or Chinese.
Voting by Mail
You can vote early by-mail for the upcoming local election if you are registered to vote and meet one of the following criteria:
Out of Harris County during the early voting period and on Election Day;
- Sick or disabled;
- 65 years of age or older on Election Day;
- or Confined in jail, but eligible to vote.
Apply to vote by mail one of the following ways:
- Download, print, and fill out this application form
- Call the Elections Administrator Office at (713) 755-6965
- Email the Elections Administrator Office at vbm@HarrisVotes.com
Find more information on returning your ballot.
Voting by mail is safe and easy. Take a step-by-step look at what happens to your vote-by-mail application and ballot in Harris County.
Polling Hours & Locations
Don’t wait until the last day to vote. You have so many opportunities to vote early for the local election!
- Thursday, June 3 - Saturday, June 5: 7 AM – 7 PM
- Sunday, June 6: 12 PM - 7 PM
- Monday, June 7 - Friday, June 11: 7 AM to 7 PM
View the early vote map and schedule.
The LAST DAY to vote is Tuesday, June 15, 2021 from 7 AM - 7 PM.
Check out what photo identification you need to bring.