Next Election: Saturday, May 1, 2021
The entities involved in this election are listed below:
- City of Humble
- City of Missouri City
- City of Nassau Bay
- City of Pasadena
- City of South Houston
- City of Southside Place
- City of Webster
- City of West University Place
- Cy-Champ PUD
- East Lake Houston Management District
- Goose Creek CISD Dist 1
- Goose Creek CISD Dist 2
- Goose Creek CISD Dist 5
- HC FWSD 001A
- HC MUD 081
- HC MUD 082
- HC MUD 170
- HC MUD 217
- HC UD 006
- HC WCID 001
- HC WCID 070
- Humble Isd
- Lee College District
- NW HC MUD 005
- Pasadena ISD
- Sunbelt FWSD Define Area
- Timber Lane UD
- Trail of The Lakes MUD
View a full sample ballot for the May 1, 2021 Election.
If you don’t know if there’s an election in your area, fill out this form to find out!
Register to Vote
Make sure you’re registered to vote before this local election. Check your voter registration status.
If you’re not registered to vote yet, the deadline to register is Thursday, April 1, 2021.
Register to vote one of the following ways:
- Download and print an application.
- Request, via e-mail at email@example.com, to have a paper application mailed to you. Please provide a mailing address and phone number in your email.
- Call 713-755-6965 to be assisted in English, Spanish, Vietnamese, or Chinese.
Voting by Mail
You can vote early by-mail for the upcoming local election if you are registered to vote and meet one of the following criteria:
Out of Harris County during the early voting period and on Election Day;
- Sick or disabled;
- 65 years of age or older on Election Day;
- or Confined in jail, but eligible to vote.
Apply to vote by mail by Tuesday, April 20, 2021, (application must be received, not postmarked), one of the following ways:
- Download, print, and fill out this application form
- Call the Elections Administrator Office at (713) 755-6965
- Email the Elections Administrator Office at vbm@HarrisVotes.com
Find more information on returning your ballot.
Voting by mail is safe and easy. Take a step-by-step look at what happens to your vote-by-mail application and ballot in Harris County.
Polling Hours & Locations
Don’t wait until the last day to vote. You have so many opportunities to vote early for the local election!
- Monday, April 19 - Saturday, April 24: 7 AM - 7 PM
- Sunday, April 25: 12 PM - 7 PM
- Monday, April 26: 7 AM - 10 PM
- Tuesday, April 27: 7 AM - 7 PM
View the early vote map and schedule.
The LAST DAY to vote is Saturday, May 1, 2021 from 7 AM - 7 PM.
Check out what photo identification you need to bring.