Precinct Chair Positions — Applications for a Place on the Ballot
All current precinct chairs or anyone who would like to become a precinct chair must file an “Application for a Place on the General Primary Ballot for a Precinct or County Chair” between January 15, 2022, and 6:00 pm on February 12, 2022.
**Due to COVID, HCDP is not open to the public.
Therefore, please follow these steps to complete and submit your application:
- Check whether your voter registration is current and whether your precinct number has changed. Because of redistricting, the boundaries of some precincts have changed, so your precinct number may have changed, too. You can see your current precinct number on your voter registration card, which you can find by clicking here.
- Complete the “Application for a Place on the General Primary Ballot for a Precinct or County Chair." You can find it by clicking here.
- Have your application notarized.
- You can use any notary public to do this.
- If you prefer to have someone at HCDP notarize your form, you’ll need to make an appointment by clicking here.
- Email your completed, notarized application to: email@example.com.
- If you prefer to drop off your application at HCDP headquarters, you’ll need to make an appointment by clicking here.
Questions? Please call 713-802-0085